Smart Locking Cabinet
The Smart Locking Cabinet is the ideal keyless secure storage solution for critical items in healthcare, research, and general industry. The locking cabinet is unlocked via the Geokey Bluetooth smart phone app and managed remotely to track authorized users.
Riemer Systems manufacturers the hardware and Geokey activates the smart lock. There is an initial one-time fee of $959 for the locking cabinet and a recurring subscription fee of $22/month to activate the Geokey lock and unlimited use of the App/online portal.
You choose between a clear, frosted, or white door.
**If you intend to purchase 5+ units, please Request a Quote for quantity discounts. **
Hardware + Software
Riemer Systems has partnered with Geokey to launch the Smart Locking Cabinet. Riemer Systems manufactures the hardware and Geokey activates and supports the smart lock. There is an initial one-time fee of $959 for the locking cabinet and a recurring subscription fee of $22/month to activate the Geokey lock.
- Secure - Our smart cabinets are secured with Geokey keyless locks and are available in three door material options. So you know where your secured medications and equipment are at the time of need.
- Simple - Our smart cabinets come standard with a keyless lock and an easy to use Geokey lock. A simple app download and swipe is all you need to get started. This is a huge time saver and eliminates the need to search for lost keys.
- Smart - Our smart cabinet allows you to control who can have access, at what time, and on what day. Give access to one user, unlimited users or anywhere in-between. The Geokey software tracks the data so you know who is accessing the cabinet and provides a time/date stamp of the user(s) access.
Materials & Dimensions
Smart Locking Cabinet is made of white high-density Polypropylene.
- Outside 6" D x 14" W x 16-3/4" H
- Bottom shelf 5-1/2" D x 13-1/2" W x 8-1/2" H
- Top shelf 5-1/2" D x 8-1/4" W x 6" H
- Comes standard with two ¼-20 flat head screw mounting holes in the back panel for a permanent mount (Screws not included).
- Material: Cabinet - white PVC construction and multiple door options – W-White PVC access doo, F-P95 Frosted, C-Clear PVD, or F-P95 Frosted.
- White Door: Provides privacy when you need it.
- Clear Door: Ideal when you need to see critical inventory secured but accessible.
- Frosted Door: Ideal when you need to see critical inventory secured and accessible while protecting the patient information
- Cabinet is battery powered (no wiring needed) and uses a standard 18650 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (included). The average battery life is 3 months to 1 year or longer depending on the frequency of use. The battery is readily available and replaceable.
- Smart cabinet comes standard with convenient 120V (outlet) plug adapter mounted on the side of the cabinet. Used to periodically plug in the cabinet to recharge the Geokey lock battery. Uses standard (3-prong) power cord – not included.
- Keyless Geokey Mobile Access - No more keys, just your smartphone. A simple swipe to open is all it takes.
- Online Portal – Full management software to send, retract or limit Geokey access for each user.
- Data Analytics – See who is accessing the cabinet and when, graphs, trends, and much more.
- User Experience – Simple to send users a text to login. Easy to get started and even easier to use.
- Geokey lock operating temperature of -40 to +176 Deg F.
|Dimensions||14 × 6 × 16.75 in|
F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.