Medium Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet – 6″D x 14″W x 15″H
The Medium Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is ideal healthcare secure storage solution for medications & other critical items where you have limited flat surfaces to mount the lock box or if you prefer the convenience of a wall-mounted locking cabinet.
The keyless electronic locking cabinet comes with a standard, self-locking lock which allows the user to simply close the door to automatically lock the box. You choose between a clear, frosted, or white door.
You may choose to add-on a Manual/Shared Use Lock, Audit Trail Lock, or a Wood-Grain door. Please see “How to Choose the Right Lock” for more information on the lock options.
**If you intend to purchase multiple units, please Request a Quote for quantity discounts. **
The Medium Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is the ideal lock box for securing large amounts of medication and supplies.
- Electronic Keypad Lock (requires 2-AAA batteries INCLUDED) and has a low battery alarm feature
- Safety backup key override lock comes standard on all units and is supplied with two metal keys
- Comes standard with two ¼-20 flat head screw mounting holes in the back panel for a permanent mount (Screws not included).
- Material: Cabinet - white PVC construction and multiple door options – F-P95 Frosted, C-Clear PVD, W-White PVC or WG-Simulated (laminated plastic) Wood Grain access door
- Approximate dimensions: 14″W x 15″H x 6”D
- Approximate weight: 10 lbs.
The access door comes in multiple options: F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White or WG-Simulated Wood Grain.
The Medium Wall Mounted Cabinet comes standard with the self-locking electronic lock and safety backup metal key lock. You can customize your lockbox with any of our three lock options:
- Self-Locking Lock: Spring-loaded latch simply allows the user to close the door to automatically lock the box (Click to view CompX RegulatoR brochure)
- Manual and Shared Use Lock Modes: Manual mode requires the user to rotate the lock knob to the locked and unlocked position. Shared Use Mode allows for revolving user code – like a hotel safe (Click to view CompX RegulatoR brochure
- RegulatoR-AT Audit Trail Lock: Time and date stamp for up to 20 different user codes (Click to view CompX RegulatoR AT brochure)
For more information, please see How to Choose the Right Lock for Your Locking Cabinet.
|Dimensions||6 × 14 × 15 in|
F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.