Hallway Compliant Keyless Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet
The Hallway Compliant Keyless Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is the ideal lock box for hospital hallways outside of patient rooms to improve infection control, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. This lock box enables the medication storage close to the patient rooms, but still is out of the infectious zone.
The Hallway Compliant Keyless Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet was specifically designed to fit the needs of VA LTC facilities. To align with the NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code) requirements for fire exit corridors and the ADA requirements for hallways, this Wall Mount Locking Cabinet projects no more than 4 inches from the wall.
The keyless electronic locking cabinet comes with a standard, self-locking lock which allows the user to simply close the door to automatically lock the box. You choose between a clear, frosted, or white door. You may choose to add-on a Manual/Shared Use Lock, AT Audit Trail Lock, or a Wood-Grain door. Please see “How to Choose the Right Lock” for more information on the lock options.
The Hallway Compliant Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is the ideal lock box when you need to keep medication storage close to the patient rooms, but outside of the infectious zone.
- Electronic Keypad Lock (requires 2-AAA batteries INCLUDED) and has a low battery alarm feature
- Safety backup key override lock comes standard on all units and is supplied with two metal keys
- Comes standard with two ¼-20 flat head screw mounting holes in the back panel for a permanent mount (Screws not included).
- • Material: Cabinet - white PVC construction and multiple door options – F-P95 Frosted, C-Clear PVD, W-White PVC or WG-Simulated (laminated plastic) Wood Grain access door
- Approximate dimensions: 14” W x 22-3/4” H x 4” D
- Approximate weight: 14 lbs
The access door comes in multiple options: F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White or WG-Simulated Wood Grain.
Hallway Compliant Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet comes standard with the self-locking electronic lock and safety backup metal key lock. You can customize your lockbox with any of our three lock options:
- Self-Locking Lock: Spring-loaded latch simply allows the user to close the door to automatically lock the box (Click to view CompX RegulatoR brochure)
- Manual and Shared Use Lock Modes: Manual mode requires the user to rotate the lock knob to the locked and unlocked position. Shared Use Mode allows for revolving user code – like a hotel safe (Click to view CompX RegulatoR brochure
- RegulatoR-AT Audit Trail Lock: Time and date stamp for up to 20 different user codes (Click to view CompX RegulatoR AT brochure)
For more information, please see How to Choose the Right Lock for Your Locking Cabinet.
|Dimensions||14 × 22.75 × 4 in|
F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White, WG-Simulated Wood Grain
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.