Double Compartment Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet – 8″D x 16″W x 18″H
Contact for Pricing
The Double Compartment Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is the ideal lock box when you need a dual locking feature. As a wall-mounted locking cabinet, it is great for medication security in areas where you have limited flat surfaces to mount, or you prefer the convenience of a wall-mounted locking cabinet.
**Please contact us for pricing and quantity discounts.**
The Double Compartment Wall Mounted Locking Cabinet is ideal if you are looking for a Wall Mounted Lock box with dual locking compartments. The outer door is equipped with the self-locking lock and safety backup key override lock. The inner locking compartment is equipped with a metal key lock.
- Electronic Keypad Lock (requires 2-AAA batteries INCLUDED) and has a low battery alarm feature
- Safety backup key override lock comes standard on all units and is supplied with two metal keys
- Inner locking compartment equipment with metal key lock
- Comes standard with two ¼-20 flat head screw mounting holes in the back panel for a permanent mount (Screws not included).
- Material: Cabinet - white PVC construction and multiple door options – F-P95 Frosted, C-Clear PVD, W-White PVC or WG-Simulated (laminated plastic) Wood Grain access doors
- Approximate dimensions: 16″W x 18″H x 8”D (Secondary Compartment Dimension 12”W x 8”H x 6.5”D)
- Approximate weight: 17 lbs.
The outer and inner compartment doors come in multiple options: F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White or WG-Simulated Wood Grain.
The outer door lock comes standard with the self-locking electronic lock and safety backup metal key lock. You can customize your outer lock with any of our three lock options:
- Self-Locking Lock: Spring-loaded latch simply allows the user to close the door to automatically lock the box (Click to view CompX RegulatoR brochure)
- Manual and Shared Use Lock Modes: Manual mode requires the user to rotate the lock knob to the locked and unlocked position. Shared Use Mode allows for revolving user code – like a hotel safe (Click to view CompX RegulatoR brochure
- RegulatoR-AT Audit Trail Lock: Time and date stamp for up to 20 different user codes (Click to view CompX RegulatoR AT brochure)
For more information, please see How to Choose the Right Lock for Your Locking Cabinet.
|Dimensions||8 × 16 × 18 in|
CompX Regulator Manual/Shared Use Lock, CompX Regulator Self Locking, CompX Regulator-AT Audit Trail Lock
F-Frosted, C-Clear, W-White, WG-Simulated Wood Grain
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.